- News After exhausting all his options, the practical kid decided to tend to his academic responsibilities, not knowing how long it would take before someone finds him.
- Movies The top 20 comprises 13 US universities, four British and three others.
- Finance Mr Erdogan’s escalation comes in the midst of a vitriolic tit-for-tat between Ankara and The Hague, which began at the weekend after Dutch officials barred Turkish ministers from campaigning in Turkish communities inside the Netherlands.
- Sports That calm can sometimes be taken for a lack of the urgency that is vital in the fast-moving tech industry. Many were disappointed that Apple Watch was not made available to buy this year. But analysts say Apple’s approach of waiting until it has perfected a product usually leads to stronger long-term performance. Samsung, whose smartphone sales have suffered this year, is on its sixth-generation smartwatch, but has still not found a real hit.
- Automobiles 2017年楼市：精准调控下的预期博弈
- Travel The import side of the equation fared worse in both renminbi- and dollar-terms.
- Technology 2. American shale.By the end of 2014, the U.S. was producing more than 9 million barrels of oil per day, an 80 percent increase from 2007. That output went a long way to creating a glut of oil, which helped send oil prices to the dumps in 2014. Having collectively shot themselves in the foot, the big question is how affected U.S. drillers will be by sub-$60 WTI. Rig counts continue to fall, spending is being slashed, but output has so far been stable. Whether the industry can maintain output given today’s prices or production begins to fall will have an enormous impact on international supplies, and as a result, prices.
‘Our hope is that the Worst Passwords of the Year list will cause people to take steps to protect themselves online.’
China becomes the first middle-income country to join the ranks of the world's 25 most-innovative economies, according to the Global Innovation Index (GII) released last Monday.
这款智能产品的使用可以追溯到1800年，但在2016年它才变得“智能”。 Meet Peggy，这种洗衣挂钩能够“帮助你减轻负担”，它会在洗衣机洗好衣服的时候提醒你，并告诉你天气是否适宜晾晒衣服。该装置连接到您的手机，它会在天气变化或是需要转移晾衣服的地方时发消息提醒你。
The contiguous United States set a temperature record in 2012, a year of scorching heat waves and drought. But, mostly because of the unusual chill in the East, 2014 was only the 34th warmest year on record for the lower 48 states.
But we are going to get a taste of the new world order when the WTO’s members gather for its biennial ministerial in Buenos Aires in December. It’s unclear, as always, if the WTO will be able to deliver anything of substance. But the real test lies in not having the US leading the way in discussions for the first time in the WTO’s life. Will China step in? The EU? And will India be as minded to block any deal as it has been in the past?
Nothing tops the insensitivity and stupendous lack of awareness as Lohan's insensitive post five months ago.