Digestion is a complex process with many moving parts, and there are many steps along the way for something to go wrong. One of the more increasingly common disorders is a 马明哲:几年前就预测到利率拐点 提前部署投资 Leaky gut, otherwise known as intestinal hyperpermeability, is when perforations develop and allow undigested food and toxins to pass back into the body. Leaky gut can be the starting point for anything from food intolerances to inflammatory bowel disease. If leaky gut is an issue for you, you have options. Here are five to get you started.
Best Leaky Gut Remedies
One of easiest things you can do to defend against leaky gut is to stay well hydrated. Chronic dehydration causes constipation. This, in turn, allows bacteria to linger and inflame the intestinal lining, leading to — you guessed it — leaky gut.
Your gut is home to lots of bacteria — good and bad. Sometimes an imbalance can occur, and the bad bacteria can take hold. When that happens, regaining balance is of vital importance. A probiotic supplement can help replenish the good guys, and calm an unstable gut environment.
3. Digestive Enzymes
Taking digestive enzymes before eating a meal is an excellent way to help ensure your food is properly digested, lessening the chance that partially digested food will cause more harm to your body. Digestive enzymes can also help encourage a healthy bowel environment.
L-glutamine is an essential amino acid with anti-inflammatory properties that works by coating cell walls and protecting against irritants. It could even aid in the repair and growth of the intestinal lining and reduce some of the complications associated with leaky gut.
5. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Increasing the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet is another way to combat inflammation. Omega-3s could work to alleviate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease. Some of the best plant-based sources include flaxseed oil, chia seeds, walnuts, and kidney beans.
Length: 6 minutes
- West, N. P. et al. LBS moves back to the top place, thanks in part to the highest salary, at $167,000, and being second best in value-for-money terms. The school is first for international course experience and second for alumni mobility.
1. Wal-Mart Stores Clinical Nutrition. 33 (4).
- Olendzk, B. C. et al. 7.你们公司的人事在一个求职网站上发现了你的简历。 Nutrition Journal. 13.
- Rapin, J. R. & Wiernsperger, N. Captivating, funny and possessed of a surprise-filled zig-zag structure that makes it impossible to anticipate where it's headed, this is a deeply humane film that, like the best Hollywood classics, feels both entirely of its moment and timeless. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 65 (6).
- Simopoulos, A. P. Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 21 (6).
He Fan, economist at Caixin, said:“This shows that the macro economy has moved further toward stable growth and the economic structure is improving. Future fiscal and monetary policies must be coordinated and large-scale stimulus should be avoided as much as possible.”