- 1 hr ago So, yeah, if this edition of the World Cup seems a bit more exciting than you're used to, this is a big reason why.
- 3 hrs ago 啊，美国电话电报公司的命真好：同史蒂夫?乔布斯的关系最好，拥有iPhone的独家运营权（现在是如此），还是iPad的运营商之一。一切都对它有利，可为什么股票没有猛涨呢？截至4月1日，今年苹果公司的股价已经飙升109%，标准普尔指数也上升了41%。美国电话电报公司的股票呢？下跌了2%。问题在于发展，或者说缺乏发展：无线业务已经饱和，发展甚微，而占销售额25%的有线电话业务却出现萎缩。除非其高速互联网业务，或者iPad促使新的无线业务实现增长，否则其股票在华尔街将会继续遭受打击。
- 5 hrs ago In terms of individual commodities, coffee prices, which are trading at about $1.62 a pound, are expected to decline significantly, with an especially bearish outlook on arabica coffee.
- 6 hrs ago 雅虎首席执行官玛丽莎梅耶尔
- Movies Gauri And Shah Rukh Khan Open Their New Delhi Home On Airbnb!
- Sports 据IDC表示，2016年全球智能手机的出货量达到了14.7亿台，同比去年上涨2.3%。
But Mr Stevenson said “this might reflect that the US is being bolder than the EU in protecting domestic steel producers”.
- Education 房价趋降业主由售转租 11月二居室租金降10%
- Finance 4.嘘声不仅仅是个手势
- News Who is hosting the 2014 Oscars?
- Lifestyle 杭州中院驳回林生斌等人对杭州市公安消防局的民事起诉
- Technology 据Bryan Wang说，腾讯跟最近几年在海外特别是新兴市场销量越来越大的那些中国手机厂商达成了预装软件的协议，这给它提供了助力。
- Travel 节水马桶新国标：每次冲水量不大于5升
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso crash test results have been revealed. As per the tests conducted by Global NCAP, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has secured a disappointing Zero-Star rating for adult occupancy and Two-Star Rating for child occupancy protection.
US News also offers subject-focused rankings, which include popular fields such as computer science, economics and business and engineering.
Small circulation also contributed to the monkey stamp's record price. Only five million "Golden Monkey" stamps were released for circulation in 1980, and they are exceedingly rare now.
“暂时没有名字的泡沫”依然是泡沫。但美国人太不在乎、太麻木、太不接受事实，所以听不到警告声音。这让我想起2000年3月20日我一篇文章的标题：“下次崩盘，对不起你们永远不会听到它的到来”(Next crash, sorry you'll never hear it coming)。
Transport Ministry spokesman Xu Chengguang told a news conference that no further signs of life had been found and the chance of finding anyone else alive was "very slim."
And among the GII 2016 leaders, four economies — Japan, the US, the UK, and Germany— stand out in innovation quality.
I'm only a child yet I know if all the money spent on war was spent on ending poverty and finding environmental answers, what a wonderful place this earth would be! 我只是一个小孩，然而我知道，要是把花在战争上的钱，用在找寻环境问题答案上来，或用在结束贫穷并找到解决的方案上来，这个星球将是个多么美好的地方啊！
Stanford’s alumni have the highest salary on average at $195,000 but overall the top 15 MBA programmes are closely matched in terms of income, career progress and satisfaction. All but one have average alumni salaries greater than $150,000, with a pay increase of about 100 per cent compared with their pre-MBA income.
Did I mention that LeBron James is a free agent this summer?
When many millennials struggle to find jobs or make do in low-skilled positions, these masters programmes achieve strong employment rates thanks to their links with corporate partners and alumni networks.
The London school’s MBA is ranked first in Europe, its EMBA programme, delivered jointly with Columbia Business School in the US, is ranked third and its MiM programme is in the top 10 on its first participation. The MiM ranking was the last missing piece for LBS to come first in Europe.
The work of Alvin Roth and Lloyd Shapley has sparked a "flourishing field of research" and helped improve the performance of many markets, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said.
Paris is in third place with 18.03 million forecast visitors.
- At the same ceremony in New York, Dominic Barton, McKinsey’s global managing director, awarded the Bracken Bower Prize for young business writers to Christopher Clearfield and András Tilcsik. Their proposed book would look at how businesses can manage the risk of catastrophic failure. The 15,000 prize goes to the best proposal for a business book about the challenges and opportunities presented by growth by authors under 35.
- 20. Best Advice for Movie Lovers In August, the scholar Wheeler Winston Dixon sounded an alarm: “If you go on Amazon and you see some great black-and-white film, and it’s going for $3, or any kind of foreign or obscure film, buy it, because it’s going out of print, and they’re not going to put them back into print.” Tens of thousands of films that were on VHS never made the jump to DVD or to Blu-ray, Mr. Dixon warns. And the brave new world of downloads (a.k.a. electronic sell-through) — well, tune in next year.